Photo: First Minister's House, ca. 1792, 186 Elm Street, Gardner, MA. Built as a parsonage for the Reverend Jonathan Osgood, pastor of Gardner's First Congregational church. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. Photographed by User:John Phelan (own work), 2013, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed August, 2013.
Worcester County government was dissolved in 1998. When Worcester County was established (April 2, 1731) the City of Worcester was made the county seat. The area is now considered part of the Boston Metropolitan Area.
The Worcester County District Courthouse is located at 225 Main Street, Worcester, MA 01608; phone: 508-757-8350.