Northborough Town Hall is located at 63 Main Street, Northborough, MA 01532; phone: 508-393-5040.
Northborough as described in 1937 
Northborough is a town that was once part of Marlborough. Market-gardening and fruit-raising are carried on extensively in the area. In 1884 teeth and other remains of a huge animal were uncovered in the lower part of the town; these were identified as those of a mastodon and are now in the Museum of Natural History in Worcester.
West of the town hall on Church Street is the Triangular Green, on which is the Old Congregational Church (1808) with a bell from the Paul Revere foundry, cast in 1809. Behind the church is the Old Cemetery opened in 1750, containing the Grave of Rabbi Judah Monis (1683-1764), for 40 years Professor of Hebrew at Harvard University and one of the first prominent orthodox Jews to embrace Christianity in North America.
The surrounding area is prosperous with poultry farms, market-gardens and fruit orchards that are as neat and gaily colored as a patchwork quilt.