Princeton Town Hall is located at 6 Town Hall Drive, Princeton, MA 01541.
Princeton was settled about 1743 and incorporated in 1771. It was named for Thomas Prince an early proprietor who had been the pastor of Old South Church in Boston in 1718. In 1793 the town had several grist mills and saw mills, a fulling mill and a cloth mill. 
Nearby Towns: Holden Town • West Boylston Town •