Newtown Grant is a residential subdivision of detached singles, townhomes, and condominiums built primarily during the late 1980s. Median lot size of the detached singles is 0.28 acres. Median interior living space is approximately 2,650 sq. ft.
Builders of single family units included Orleans, Quaker Group and David Schrenk. The various types of homes add-up to more than 1,200 housing units. The homes were built in successive phases and are variously managed by different management groups; the sections or "clusters" are each named and include: the Estates (I thru IV), Eagle Point, Pheasant Walk, Fawn Hollow.
Schrenk-built models offered included: Charlotte, Fieldstone, Hill House, Lafayette, Lancaster, Oxford, Yardley
Quaker-built models offered included: Brighton, Brittany, Hampton, Stockton and Stratford.
Orleans-built models offered included: Bryn Mawr, Dartmouth, Harvard, Penn, Princeton, Radcliffe, Yale.
Townhomes and Condos were built by Orleans.
Townhomes were built in different named phases, including:
- Heather Wood (Cypress Pl, Sequoia Dr.) Models included the Arlington, Berkshire, Chesterford, and Danbury.
- Raven's View (Cypress Pl, Honey Locust Ln, Sparrow Walk.) Models included the Arlington, Adaire, Barton, Cameron, Dunraven and Edinburgh.
- Whispering Wood (Spruce Ct, Aspen Ct, Cottonwood St, Laurel Cir, Juniper Ct, Locust Ln, Poplar Ct.) Models included the Yardley, Yardley Deluxe, Newtown, Solebury and Makefield.
- Willow Creek (Magnolia Dr, Sequoia Dr, Holly Cir.) Models included the New Hope, Yardley, Yardley Deluxe and Newtown.
Condominiums at Newtown Grant. Variations were 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath; 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath; and 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths; models included:
- Morgan I (778-965 sq, ft.)
- Rockefeller I (921-963 sq. ft.)
- Barclay I (970-1,197 sq. ft.)
- Pierpont I (1,125-1,375 sq. ft.)
- Harriman I (1,100-1,365 sq. ft.)
- Vanderbilt II (1,083 sq. ft.)
- Duke I (1,156-1,328 sq. ft.)
Access to the Newtown Grant neighborhood is from Durham Rd (Route 413) onto South Dr or North Dr, Stoopville Rd onto Hemlock Dr, and Eagle Rd onto Marigold Dr or Jonquil Dr.
School District: Council Rock
Newtown Grant Map
Amaryllis Lane • Aspen Court • Azalea Circle • Balsam Court • Birch Court • Bridal Rose Court • Broadleaf Place • Chickory Place • Coachwood Court • Cottonwood Street • Crabapple Place • Crocus Lane • Cypress Place • Daffodil Place • Ebony Court • Foxglove Court • Geranium Court • Hibiscus Place • Holly Circle • Honey Locust Lane • Hyacinth Court • Jonquil Drive • Laurel Circle • Locust Lane • Lotus Place • Magnolia Drive • Marigold Drive • Mulberry Place • Myrtle Place • North Drive • Nutmeg Place • Pansy Court • Periwinkle Place • Poppy Court • Quince Circle • Redwood Drive • Saffron Court • Sequoia Drive • Shamrock Court • Snowdrop Place • Society Place • Spruce Court • Tamarack Court • Tulip Drive • Water Lily Way • Zinnia Drive