Yeadon Borough municipal offices are located at Baily Road and Church Lane, Yeadon, PA 19050; phone: 610-284-1606.
Home on Pleasant Road compliments of
Megan Kerezsi | Keller Williams Real Estate-Media
610-368-4189 (direct) | 610-565-1995 (broker)
Yeadon's eastern boundary line is Cobb's Creek, which separates it from Philadelphia county. Its southern limit is Darby borough, whose irregular line Yeadon follows to Darby creek, thence along that line to Lansdowne borough, thence a northeast course to Cobb's creek. Three great silent cities of the dead are included within these limits — Holy Cross, Mount Moriah and Graceland cemeteries. Yeadon was constituted a borough April 23, 1894, H. D. Cooke being the first burgess. Brick manufacturing is the only important industry of the borough; a Baptist church has been erected, and a public school building. In April, 1904, Yeadon Fire Company was organized, and now an efficient organization of firemen. In 1900 the population was 689. In 1910 it had increased to 882. The present  chief burgess is Frederick J. Petry.