Collingdale Borough municipal offices are located at 800 MacDade Blvd., Collingdale, PA 19023.
The Borough was established in 1891 when it seceded from Darby Borough.
The SEPTA R3 line North Street Station is located in the Borough.
The Collingdale Borough municipal building is located on the corner of MacDade Boulevard and Clifton Avenue in Collingdale. The colonial structure, constructed mainly of brick, was built in the late 1930s/early 1940s. Formerly the home of Collingdale High School, the building now serves a variety of users including the municipal government offices, police department, district justice court, the Delaware County Intermediate Unit, and the Borough community center. In the late 1990s to about 2003, the building also served as a branch of Delaware County Community College.
The Community Center Park is also located on this Borough property. This park consists of a football field, two baseball/softball fields, and a walking/running track encircling these fields. Finally, the Borough garage is also located on this property.
Nearby Towns: Aldan Boro • Chester City • Chester Twp • Clifton Heights Boro • Colwyn Boro • Darby Boro • Darby Twp • East Lansdowne Boro • Eddystone Boro • Folcroft Boro • Glenolden Boro • Greenwich Twp • Haverford Twp • Lansdowne Boro • Lower Merion Twp • Marple Twp • Millbourne Boro • Morton Boro • Narberth Boro • National Park Boro • Nether Providence Twp • Norwood Boro • Parkside Boro • Paulsboro Boro • Prospect Park Boro • Radnor Twp • Ridley Park Boro • Ridley Twp • Royersford Boro • Rutledge Boro • Sharon Hill Boro • Springfield Twp • Swarthmore Boro • Tinicum Twp • Upper Darby Twp • Upper Providence Twp • West Deptford Twp • Yeadon Boro •