East Goshen Township Municipal Offices are located at 1580 Paoli Pike, West Chester, PA 19380.
The ten square miles of this land that is now the Township of East Goshen was part of a larger tract purchased from William Penn in Wales in September 1681. Settlers, finding the land beautiful and productive named the area Goshenville, or "the Land of Goshen."
East Goshen Township was incorporated in 1817 when Goshen was divided, forming East and West Goshen Townships.
Nearby Towns: Birmingham Twp • Charlestown Twp • Chester Heights Boro • East Bradford Twp • East Whiteland Twp • Edgmont Twp • Malvern Boro • Thornbury Twp • Thornbury Twp • Uwchlan Twp • West Chester Boro • West Goshen Twp • West Whiteland Twp • Westtown Twp • Willistown Twp •