West Rockhill Township municipal offices are located at 1028 Ridge Road, Sellersville PA 18960.
West Rockhill public school students attend schools in the Pennridge School District.
Rockhill Township, settled in the early 18th century and established as a township in 1740, was once the largest township in the county, comprising what are now Perkasie, Sellersville, and Telford Boroughs. In 1890 Rockhill was split into two townships, East and West. Englishmen were the first land purchasers, but it was German Mennonites who first settled here. In the early 18th century the area was sometimes referred to as "Servants," as William Penn had reserved land intended to be home to indentured servants.
Within the boundaries of the township are found vestiges of four significant historic villages: Almont, Derstine, Naceville, and Ridge Valley.
Nearby Towns: Franconia Twp • Green Lane Boro • Hatfield Boro • Lower Frederick Twp • Lower Salford Twp • Marlborough Twp • Milford Twp • Perkasie Boro • Quakertown Boro • Richland Twp • Richlandtown Boro • Salford Twp • Sellersville Boro • Souderton Boro • Telford Boro • Telford Boro • Trumbauersville Boro • Upper Salford Twp •