Penndel Borough municipal offices are located at 300 Bellevue Avenue, Penndel PA 19047.
The borough was incorporated in 1848 as South Langhorne Borough, from Middletown Township. In 1948 the name was changed to Penndel.
About half of Penndel's residences were built during the 1950s. Another 20 percent were built circa 1900-1929. The early 20th century homes are found along Bellevue Avenue, Center Avenue, Holly Avenue, Monroe Street and Woodland Avenue.
Nearby Towns: Bensalem Twp • Beverly City • Bristol Boro • Bristol Twp • Burlington City • Burlington Twp • Edgewater Park Twp • Falls Twp • Hulmeville Boro • Langhorne Boro • Langhorne Manor Boro • Lower Makefield Twp • Lower Southampton Twp • Middletown Twp • Newtown Boro • Northampton Twp • Wrightstown Twp • Yardley Boro •