In 1999, one of Lower Makefield's rare remaining farms was offered for sale to the public. Some within township government recognized the uniqueness and value of the property and arranged for its purchase under preservation ordinances.
- Circa 1750 3-story Stone Farmhouse with basement.
- Rooms on the first floor of the main house included a Grand Hall, Front Parlor, Rear Parlor, Study, Dining Room, and Kitchen.
- Five fireplaces.
- Deep-sill windows, built-in cupboards, wide baseboards, front and rear turned front staircases and high ceilings typical in upper-class homes of the era.
- Stunning views from most rooms inside the main house.
- Nearly 12 acres with private lake.
- Carriage House.
- Stone Spring House with Slate Roof
- 9,000 sq. ft., 2-level stone and frame barn.
School District: Pennsbury
Elm Lowne Map
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 104218 • Privacy