Township Municipal Offices are located at 655 Cider Press Road, Easton PA 18042.
The township is bordered by the Delaware River (east), Bucks County (south; Rieglesville Boro and Springfield Township), Lower Saucon Twp (west), and Palmer Township, Easton City, & Glendon Boro (north).
Shoemaker  relates in 1923, "An oddly named Mountain, in Williams Township, Northampton County, the Hexencup, or Witches' Head, 1,250 feet named because it has the shape of a witch's peaked hat. Nearby is the Haystack, rising boldly from the fertile plain to an altitude of 1,200 feet, like a huge old-time "hayrick," while not far off is Mammy Morgan's Hill, also 1,200 feet high. Mammy Morgan was an old woman who built a bonfire on the summit every time Rev. Peter Muhlenberg was going to preach in the little church at the foot of the Mountain to notify the settlers of the services."
Williams Township is home to several National Register resources.
The Jacob Stoudt House, circa 1772, is a Georgian-style stone dwelling, built by Isaac Stoudt and sold to his son, George, in 1818. It's located on Durham Road just south of Raubsville Road.
The Jacob Arndt House & Barn, circa 1810, 1840, stone farmhouse and barn. Jacob served under General Washington at Whitemarsh (Montgomery County) and, possibly, at Valley Forge. The property is located on Raubsville Road near Kressman Road.
Coffeetown Grist Mill, circa 1792, built by Jacob I. Reich, was subject to a number of adaptive reuses of the generations; first, a water-powered grist mill, then as a schoolhouse, post office, a store, a fertilizer factory and, ultimately, a residence. It is located at the corner of Coffeetown and Kressman Roads.
(OK. Now for the history test. What was one of the most-popular male given names in early Williams Township? Certainly the 'Jacobs' knew a thing or two about how to build survival-worthy structures.)
Nearby Towns: Bethlehem Twp • Durham Twp • Easton City • Glendon Boro • Lopatcong Twp • Lower Saucon Twp • Palmer Twp • Riegelsville Boro • Springfield Twp • West Easton Boro • Wilson Boro •