Palmer Township administrative offices are located at 3 Weller Place, Palmer, PA 18043.
The Township of Palmer was originally a part of Forks Township until May 5, 1857, when it was declared by the court a separate and independent township, and was named in honor of George Palmer, who was surveyor of the State for many years. The township is situated in the southeastern part of Northampton County, is about eight and three-quarters miles long in a northerly and southerly direction, in width east and west is about two miles, and embraces all that part of Forks township which is laid on the right and lowest bank of Bushkill creek. A portion of the township contiguous to Easton was annexed to that city. 
Nearby Towns: Bethlehem Twp • Bushkill Twp • Easton City • Forks Twp • Freemansburg Boro • Glendon Boro • Lopatcong Twp • Lower Mount Bethel Township • Lower Saucon Twp • Nazareth Boro • Stockertown Borough • Tatamy Boro • West Easton Boro • Williams Twp • Wilson Borough •