The original (eastern) portion of this fieldstone farmhouse was built for Dr. Thomas Biles between 1818 and 1821. As executor of the estate of Edward Bailey, Dr. Biles created two separately-owned farms in the early 1800s, creating Mirror Lake Road as the dividing line. He purchased the eastern half and built a small house on it. A datestone indicates that the larger section, closest to the road, was built in 1830, probably by the Jenks family.
School District: Pennsbury