Photo: Charles W. Ferguson House, ca. 1888, 15-17 West Lockwood Avenue, Ferguson, MO. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. Photographed by User:Jflav (own work), 2012, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed August, 2014.
Ferguson City Hall is located at 110 Church Street, Saint Louis, MO 63135.
The City of Ferguson is located in northern St. Louis County, Missouri, northwest of the city of St. Louis. Ferguson was established in 1855 as a railroad station for the North Missouri Railroad Company. Ferguson Station (as the settlement was originally known) was named for William B. Ferguson, who sold a parcel to the railroad company in 1855. The station's name, "Ferguson," was later adapted for the town, which was incorporated as a fourth class city in 1894. 
Nearby Towns: Clayton City • Florissant City • Pasadena Hills City • University City •