Middlebury Town Hall is located at 1212 West Street, Middlebury, CT 06762.
Middlebury was first settled about 1702. The parish of Middlebury was organized in 1790, named from the fact that it lay between Waterbury, Woodbury and Southbury. The town was incorporated in 1807. Middlebury is a high hill country which, in the early 20th century was the home to many grand, summer estates.
Nearby Towns: Beacon Falls Town • Naugatuck Boro • Naugatuck Town • Oxford Town • Waterbury City • Watertown Town • Woodbury Town •