Beacon Falls Town Hall is located at 10 Maple Avenue, Beacon Falls, CT 06403.
Beacon Falls was incorporated in 1871, comprising land taken from Bethany, Oxford, Seymour, and Naugatuck.
The first settler probably came in 1678. Waterpower from the Naugatuck River led to the development of a considerable rubber industry. Part of the Naugatuck State Forest is located here.
Nearby Towns: Ansonia City • Bethany Town • Middlebury Town • Naugatuck Boro • Naugatuck Town • Oxford Town • Prospect Town • Seymour Town • Woodbridge Town •