Bethany Town Hall is located at 40 Peck Road, Bethany, CT 06524.
Bethany was settled around 1700. It formed part of New Haven and later Woodbridge. A parish with the Biblical name was organized in 1762, and a separate town in 1832. Bethany consists of a high plateau on the west, with the valleys and reservoirs of the West River watershed on the east. By the 1930s the town was beginning to attract suburban and summer residents.
Nearby Towns: Ansonia City • Beacon Falls Town • Cheshire Town • Derby City • Hamden Town • Naugatuck Boro • Naugatuck Town • Prospect Town • Seymour Town • Woodbridge Town •