The Courtlandt Place subdivision was established in 1906 with the first lot being sold the following year. The Courtlandt Improvement Company was created by T. A. Cargill, A. J. Hamilton and Sterling Myer. All but 2 of the 26 lots measured 100 by 170 feet. The neighborhood is one of a very few whose original deed restrictions remain in place. Contributing homes were built ca. 1910 to 1925. Styles include Colonial Revival, Mediterranean, Georgian Revival, Prairie and Tudor Revival.
The Courtlandt Place Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
Access to the Courtlandt Place neighborhood is from Bagby Street (Route 527) onto Courtlandt Place Boulevard.
Courtlandt Place Boulevard