Photo: This 3 bedroom Ranch at 164 Dogwood Drive was built in 1953. It was sold by Keller Williams* after being on the market for just under two weeks (13 days).
See also: Levittown.
Dogwood Hollow is a Levittown residential subdivision of detached, single family homes built by William Levitt circa 1953.
Median lot size is approximately 0.2 acres. Interior living space ranges from approximately 1,000 to more than 1,900 sqft. with a median of approximately 1,100 sqft.
Access to the Dogwood Hollow neighborhood is from Mill Creek Road on Dogwood Drive; from Haines Road onto Dogwood Turn or Dogwood Way. Black Ditch Creek forms part of the development's western boundary.
Models / Floorplans: Levittowner