Bedminster Township municipal offices are located at 432 Elephant Road, Perkasie PA 18944.
Bedminster was incorporated as a township in 1741 and named for the English town of the same name. It was nevertheless settled primarily by Irish and German immigrants. Many of the Irish subsequently migrated south and many of the German Mennonite settlers migrated north to Canada. The township retains vestiges of six historic villages/hamlets:
Located at Dark Hollow Road and the Tohickon Creek, Stover-Myers Mill, is a 21-acre county park; the focal-point, mill, was entered into the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.
Southeast of Pipersville the Loux Covered Bridge (1874) connects Carversville Rd (Bedminster Twp) with Wismer Rd (Plumstead Twp). The bridge is also on the National Register of Historic Places.
Nearby Towns: Dublin Boro • East Rockhill Twp • Haycock Twp • Hilltown Twp • Nockamixon Twp • Perkasie Boro • Plumstead Twp • Silverdale Boro • Tinicum Twp •