The Deep Run Creek flows across the southeastern part of Bedminster Township, emptying into the Tohickon Creek about a mile from Pipersville. Before the adoption of the name Bedminster, the area was known as the 'Deep Run Territory.' The valley is home to Deep Run Mennonite Church (circa 1841) was known as the Irish Meetinghouse. Today the intersection of Kellers Church and Meetinghouse Roads is home to Deep Run East and Deep Run West Mennonite congregations. Up until 1850, German was the only language taught at the Deep Run school. Much of the immediate area continues to be farmed.
Modern boundaries find the intersection a meeting point for three zip codes: 18947,18942, and 18944.
Kellers Church Road • Meetinghouse Road