Morris Village Hall is located at 118 Main Street, Morris, NY 13808.
The Village of Morris  lies near the midpoint of the Butternut Valley, one of several prominent northeast-southwest glacial valleys shaping the landscape of virtually all of Otsego County. Such valleys characterize the larger Allegheny Plateau region, which is bounded on the north by the Mohawk Valley's south escarpment, on the east by the Schoharie Creek valley, and on the south by the Susquehanna River valley. This landform continues westward to Genesee Country, south of Rochester, and encompasses the Finger Lakes region.
Broad Street is one of the two primary streets forming the intersection around which the Village of Morris developed. It was incorporated into the proposed route of the Butternuts and Sherburne Turnpike running from Oneonta to New Berlin on Unadilla River, which was chartered by the state in 1836. North of Main St, it is designated County Road 13; south of Main Street, it is NY 23.
Nearby Towns: Gilbertsville Vlg • New Lisbon Town •