The Pennington Borough Hall is located at 30 North Main Street, Pennington NJ 08534.
One of the first white settlers here was John Smith, who opened a store ca. 1725. When Mercer County was formed from Hunterdon County in 1842, the crossroads village of Pennington contained 2 churches and several dozen homes. By 1875 there were general stores, dry goods stores, hardware, grocery and confectionery stores, drug stores, and tailors. Pennington was incorporated in 1890 from Hopewell Township.
Nearby Towns: Ewing Twp • Hopewell Boro • Hopewell Twp • Lawrence Twp • West Amwell Twp • Yardley Boro •