Photo: This 3 bedroom Cape at 194 Cold Soil Road was built in 1972. Former owners chose Keller Williams* to list and sell their home.
Lawrence Township municipal offices are located at 2207 Lawrence Road, Lawrenceville NJ 08648.
Founded in 1697 and originally part of Burlington County, the township was first called Maidenhead. It was founded by Quakers and named for a suburban London village along the Thames River. In 1816 the name was changed to Lawrence Township in honor of naval hero James Lawrence. He was captain of the frigate Chesapeake during the war of 1812.
Nearby Towns: Ewing Twp • Hamilton Twp • Hopewell Twp • Morrisville Boro • Pennington Boro • Princeton Boro • Princeton Twp • Trenton City •