Eastampton Township Hall is located at 12 Manor House Court, Eastampton NJ 08060.
Eastampton was incorporated in February of 1880 on land first purchased and settled by Henry Stacy about 1686. In the mid 19th century, just prior to incorporation, the area along the Rancocas Creek was know as "Shreveville," and industrial complex developed by Charles French, and subsequently sold to and expanded by Jonathan and Samuel Shreve. They operated a number of businesses including a cotton spinning and weaving factory, a spooling factory, among several other businesses.
Nearby Towns: Burlington City • Burlington Twp • Hainesport Twp • Lumberton Twp • Mansfield Twp • Medford Twp • Mount Holly Twp • Mount Laurel Twp • Pemberton Boro • Southampton Twp • Springfield Twp • Westampton Twp •