Medford Town Hall is located at 17 North Main Street, Medford NJ 08055.
In 1670 Samuel Coles purchased 900 acres of land which included the area now known as Medford Township. The village of Medford (known early as Upper Evesham) began to develop in the second half of the 18th century. When a post office was opened in 1820 it was named Medford. The township was incorporated from Evesham in February, 1847. By 1869 the railroad had arrived. Mills and factories were pumping the local economy. In 1889 the Camden and Atlantic Railroad further enhance the area's fortunes by connecting it to Camden.
Nearby Towns: Eastampton Twp • Evesham Twp • Hainesport Twp • Lumberton Twp • Medford Lakes Boro • Mount Holly Twp •