Milton Township administrative offices are located at 1492 North Main Street, Wheaton, IL 60187.
The first settlers of the town were H. T. Wilton and Lyman Butterfield, about 1831. Mr. Babcock, Thomas Brown and Joseph Chadwick settled soon afterward. The township was organized in 1850.
Nearby Towns: Addison Vlg • Bloomingdale Village • Carol Stream Village • Downers Grove Vlg • Glen Ellyn Vlg • Glendale Heights Vlg • Wheaton City • Winfield Twp • Winfield Vlg •