Glendale Heights Village Hall is located at 300 Civic Center Plaza, Glendale Heights, IL 60139.
Glendale Heights village was incorporated in 1959. Originally incorporated in 1960, the name was changed the following year as it conflicted with another town named Glendale, in the southern part of the state. Prior to its incorporation, the area was mostly rural, though a small number of residential subdivision had already begun to appear. With a citizenry numbering barely over 100 when incorporated, by 2010 population of the village had grown to approximately 32,000.[A Brief History of Glendale Heights, www.glendaleheights.org, accessed February, 2011.]
Nearby Towns: Addison Vlg • Bloomingdale Village • Carol Stream Village • Elk Grove Vlg • Glen Ellyn Vlg • Hanover Park Vlg • Itasca Vlg • Milton Twp • Roselle Vlg • Wheaton City • Winfield Twp • Winfield Vlg •