Pinellas County Florida
- HISTORIC SITES
- Roser Park Historic District
- Boone House
- Casa Coe da Sol
- Casa De Muchas Flores
- Donald Roebling Estate
- Downtown St. Petersburg Historic District
- Ducros Louis House
- Harbor Oaks Residential District
- J. O. Douglas House
- John C. Williams House
- Kenwood Historic District
- North Shore Historic District
- Pass-A-Grille Historic District
- Potter House
- Round Lake Historic District
- Safford House
- Veillard House
Photo: House in the Kenwood Historic District, in Clearwater, FL. The District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003. Photographed by User:Ebyabe (own work), 2011, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed October, 2012.
Pinellas County Government Offices are located at 315 Court Street, Clearwater, FL 33756; phone: 727-464-3000.
Pinellas was created from part of Hillsborough County in 1912. The county's name is derived from the Spanish phrase Punta Pinal meaning "Point of Pines."
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact