Williamson Park was provided by the will of Henry S. Williamson [Member of the Pennsylvania Society] of Lancaster, probated May 29, 1918. Mr. Williamson was a native of Morrisville. The bequest provided $10,000 for the purchase of land and an equal amount for maintenance.
- Ferree, Barr, editor, Year Book of The Pennsylvania Society, 1918, The Pennsylvania Society, New York, 1918.
Williamson Park Map
Delmorr Avenue North
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 124693 • Privacy