North Delmorr Avenue runs a length of the Boro between East Trenton Avenue and Bridge Street. Perhaps it's more appropriate to characterize it as a residential thoroughfare than a neighborhood. However, residents of various housing clusters along the linear route are likely to consider their environment to be very neighborly indeed.
There is a significant variety of homes of different styles, ages, and sizes. Many were built from the mid 1850s through 1920. At least one is identified as being built as late as the 1970s. Size of the homes ranges from approximately 1,000 to more than 3,300 sq. ft. of interior living space, with a median of approximately 1,800 sq. ft. Lot sizes range from less than one-tenth of an acre to approximately one-quarter of an acre.
Some of the homes, at the E Trenton Ave reach of North Delmorr, back to the historic Delaware Canal.
Along most of the thoroughfare, homes are found on the west side of the Avenue. The northern reach is home to facilities (a former 19th center water plant) cared for by the Morrisville Heritage Group and used for various community functions. Approximately two-thirds of the eastern border, from Bridge Street north, is Williamson Park, a Borough-owned and operated public facility ... home to a playground, ball fields, picnic facilities and an outdoor stage.
School District: Morrisville