Delaware Township Town Hall is located at 53 Oniontown Road, Greenville PA 16125.
Delaware township, created in 1805, from the east half of Pymatuning, was reduced to its present area in April, 1850, when Jefferson township was formed. John Clark, James K. Marshall, John Ralston are mentioned among the first settlers of the township, coming about the beginning of the century. The Kamerer family of this township have also been identified with it since pioneer times.
Delaware Grove is one of the old villages of this township.