Lower Chichester Township municipal offices are located at 1410 Market Street, Linwood, PA 19061.
Lower Chichester Township  was settled in 1679, and incorporated as a township in 1682. It became a first class township in 1918. The original township was named after Chichester, an ancient city in the county of Sussex, England. That city was formerly called Cissancester, that is, the city of Cissa, because it was built by Cissa, the King of the South Saxons.
Nearby Towns: Aston Twp • Bellefonte Town • Bethel Twp • Brookhaven Boro • Chester City • Chester Heights Boro • Chester Twp • Concord Twp • Eddystone Boro • Marcus Hook Boro • Media Boro • Middletown Twp • Morton Boro • Nether Providence Twp • Parkside Boro • Ridley Park Boro • Ridley Twp • Rose Valley Boro • Royersford Boro • Rutledge Boro • Swarthmore Boro • Trainer Boro • Upland Boro • Upper Chichester Twp •