This 4 bedroom Colonial at 26 Steeplechase Drive was built in 1990. It was sold by Keller Williams Real Estate (Newtown) after being on the market for 3 days.
- Doylestown Hunt Map
- School District: Central Bucks
- Post Office: Doylestown
- Zip Code: 18901
- Builder(s): Heritage Homes Group
Doylestown Hunt is a residential subdivision of approximately 250 detached, single family homes built by Heritage Homes circa 1990-1995. Median lot size is 3/10ths of an acre. Homes range from approximately 1,700 to more than 3,000 sqft. with a median of approximately 2,500 sqft.
The subdivision was developed in two primary sections, named the Estates and Steeplechase.
- Models offered at Steeplechase included:
- Gateway Collection: Oxbow (half porch, vinyl siding); Berkley (full porch, turned gable); Hampton (box window, partial brick front)
- Pembridge Collection: Yorkshire (half porch, vinyl siding); Barrington (full porch)
- Polo Collection: Morgan (vinyl siding); Sheffield (partial brick front); Winchester (partial brick front, 2 turned gables, palladian window, foyer extension)
- Governor's Collection: Buckingham (2 turned gables, vinyl siding); Coventry (turned gable, palladian window); Fairfield (brick front, front porch)
- Bainbridge Collection: Bainbridge (turned gable, vinyl siding); Bainbridge Federal (turned gable, partial brick front, vinyl siding); Bainbridge Grand (double turned gable, partial brick front, vinyl siding); Bainbridge Grand Manor (double turned gable, partial stone front, stucco)
- Models offered at the Estates included:
- Washington Collection: Tradition (vinyl siding); Grand Manor (brick front; three dormers); European Estate (stucco, palatial foyer window)
- Country Estate Collection: Colony (vinyl siding); Centennial (vinyl, brick under porch); Revere (stucco; hip roof); Heritage (brick front); Sterling (brick front, hip roof)
- Oakland Collection: Country Colonial (porch); Grand Manor (vinyl siding or stucco or stucco & stone); European Estate (vinyl siding)
- Hamilton Collection: Grand Manor (vinyl siding); Country Colonial (vinyl and 3 roof dormers); Grand Manor (brick front or stucco)
- Ashland Collection: Grand Manor (vinyl siding, brick front or stucco); Country Colonial (vinyl siding with full, front porch); European Estate (vinyl siding or stucco)
- Mercer Collection: Franklin (vinyl siding, front porch, some with 2 dormers); Wellington (full, front porch, 2 dormers)
- Homestead Ranch Collection: Dorset (vinyl siding); Hampshire (vinyl, front porch); Brittany (brick and vinyl siding); Berkshire (stone and stucco)
- Country Manor Collection: Colony II (vinyl siding); Centennial II (vinyls siding with brick under porch); Revere II (stucco, hip roof); Heritage II (brick front); Sterling II (brick front, hip roof)
- Chapman Collection: Traditional (vinyl siding); European Estate (stucco with quoins and bands)
- Morgan Collection: Traditional (vinyl siding); Estate (palladian window, vinyl siding, bump-out, 2 gables); Country Colonial (vinyl siding and full, front porch); Provincial Manor (vinyl siding, palladian window, bump-out, turned gable, hip roof); Grand New England (vinyl siding, turned gable, 2 triple windows, front porch); European Estate (stucco); Grand Manor (brick front, dormers); Provincial Grand Manor (brick front, palladian window, bump-out, turned gable, hip roof)
Access to the Doylestown Hunt neighborhood is from South Main St (southbound) onto Steeplechase Dr.
Birdsong Way • Buck Run Drive • Cobblestone Way • Fox Hound Drive • Hart Avenue • Hedgerow Lane • Hidden Den Circle • Horseshoe Way • Stags Leap Circle • Steeplechase Drive • Tally Ho Way • Tether Way • Trophy Lane • Woodspring Circle
Models / Floorplans: Ashland, Chapman, Country Estate, Country Manor, Gateway, Governor, Hamilton, Homestead, Mercer, Morgan, Oakland, Pembridge, Polo