Verona Borough Hall is located at 919 First Street, Verona PA 15147.
Verona was incorporated May 10,1871, by act of assembly, from Penn and Plum townships. It borders on the Allegheny River a distance of two and one-half miles, extending inland a mile in the precinct north of Plum creek. The streets are wide and regular. There is no large part of the population below the railroad; that part of the town has been overflowed by river freshets several times within the last score of years, and is consequently regarded with a degree of disfavor. The avenue above the railroad is lined with beautiful residences, while the ascending slope in the rear presents many specimens of tasteful suburban architecture. Taken as a whole, the town and its surroundings can not fail to impress the visitor favorably. The Allegheny Valley railroad was opened to Kittanning January 30, 1856, and the history of the town as such practically dates from that event.
Nearby Towns: Aspinwall Boro • Blawnox Boro • Cheswick Boro • Fox Chapel Boro • Homestead Boro • Municipality of Penn Hills • New Kensington City • Oakmont Boro • Plum Boro • Rankin Borough • Sharpsburg Boro • Springdale Boro • Swissvale Boro • Tarentum Boro • Wilkinsburg Boro •