Cheswick Borough Hall is located at 220 South Atlantic Avenue, Cheswick PA 15024.
A residential borough of detached houses along tree-shaded streets, is of recent origin. The chief industrial plant manufactures electrical apparatus. Named for Cheswick England, the borough is on land, at least in part, that once belonged to a family named Keen. A man named Archie Pillow inherited the land from the Keens. Once called Lincoln, the name was changed to Cheswick when incorporated in 1902.
Nearby Towns: Blawnox Boro • Brackenridge Boro • Fox Chapel Boro • Harrison Twp • New Kensington City • Oakmont Boro • Springdale Boro • Tarentum Boro • Verona Boro • Wilkinsburg Boro •