Glassport Borough Hall is located at 440 Monongahela Avenue, Glassport, PA 15045.
Glassport, across the river from Clairton, was named in 1888 when the United States Glass Company established a plant here producing glassware for everyday use. At the time the area was part of the Borough of Port Vue. In 1902 Glassport was broken off and incorporated as an independent municipality.
Nearby Towns: Baldwin Boro • Braddock Boro • Clairton City • Elizabeth Boro • Homestead Boro • Liberty Boro • McKeesport City • Port Vue Boro • Swissvale Boro •