Braddock Borough Hall is located at 415 Sixth Street, Braddock PA 15104.
The borough is slightly more than one-half square mile in area and has approximately 4,000 residents.
First settled ca. 1755, Braddock Boro was incorporated in 1867 along the bank of the Monongahela River. Braddock's "Carnegie Free Library" is the first in the U.S. to be built entirely with funds provided by Andrew Carnegie – dedicated in 1889, the philanthropist envisioned it being used primarily by employees and families of his Edgar Thompson Works steel mill.
Nearby Towns: Aspinwall Boro • Blawnox Boro • Glassport Boro • Homestead Boro • Liberty Boro • McKeesport City • Port Vue Boro • Sharpsburg Boro • Swissvale Boro • Wilkinsburg Boro •