The Elizabeth Borough Hall is located at 206 Third Avenue, Elizabeth PA 15037.
First settled in the 1780s, Elizabeth was incorporated as a borough in 1834 from Forward Township.
Elizabeth Boro 
Pop. 5,000 (including West Elizabeth Borough) [‡]. On Monongahela River. One mile up the river is the site of Court House maintained by Virginia's Yohogania County when that colony claimed the region. Site of a camp of 1,500 soldiers, under command of General Daniel Morgan, left on duty during the winter following suppression of the Whiskey Insurrection. In this vicinity may be found works of prehistoric people, such as burial mounds, fortifications, etc.
‡ The 2000 census put the combined population of Elizabeth and West Elizabeth Boros at just over 2,175.
Nearby Towns: Baldwin Boro • Clairton City • Duquesne City • Glassport Boro • Liberty Boro • McKeesport City • Monongahela City • Port Vue Boro •