Harrison Township municipal offices are located at 1 Municipal Drive, Natrona Heights PA 15065.
Harrison is approximately 20 miles north of Pittsburgh.
First settled in the 1860s, Harrison was incorporated in 1900 from Fawn Township.
Harrison is home to the Pennsalt Historic District (National Register of Historic Places) – an 8.5-acre area of mid-19th century company housing erected by the Pennsylvania Salt Manufacturing Company beginning in 1850. Eight blocks of densely-built detached houses and row houses are situated on the north side of the Allegheny River northeast of Pittsburgh, on flat land between the river and a steep hillside in Harrison Township.
Nearby Towns: Brackenridge Boro • Cheswick Boro • Freeport Boro • Gilpin Twp • New Kensington City • Springdale Boro • Tarentum Boro •