Photo: Phillip Henninger House, ca. 1842, 5757 Broadview Road, Parma, OH. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.. Photographed by User:Nyttend (own work), 2015, [cc0-by-1.0 (creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed October, 2015.
Parma City Hall is located at 6611 Ridge Road, Parma, OH 44129.
The area that would become Parma City was first settled in 1816 by the Fay Family (Ben Fay and children) who came from New York.
Parma was incorporated as a village in 1924. In order to prevent annexation by Cleveland, Parma incorporated as an independent city in 1931.
Nearby Towns: Cleveland City • Lakewood City •