Delhi Town Hall is located at 5 Elm Street, Delhi, NY 13753.
Delhi, the 8th town formed in Delaware County, was organized March 23, 1798, and was taken from Middletown, Kortright and Walton. A part was taken from Delaware to form Bovina, and a portion also to form Hamden in 1825.
Previous to the location of the county buildings there were but few settlements, the largest one being just below the village, the next one on the corporate bounds of the now village at a location first settled by Gideon Frisbee.
Nearby Towns: Delhi Vlg • Hamden Town •