Lebanon Borough Hall is located at 6 High Street, Lebanon NJ 08833.
Lebanon was incorporated in 1926 from Clinton Township. In the early 19th century, the area was known as Jacksonville, then Labanonville, Labanonville Depot, and finally, simply Lebanon. It is home to one of the oldest churches in the county, the Dutch Reformed Church, established in the mid 18th century.
Nearby Towns: Califon Boro • Clinton Town • Clinton Twp • Franklin Twp • High Bridge Boro • Lebanon Twp • Raritan Township • Readington Twp • Tewksbury Twp •