Milford Town Hall is located at 1 Union Square, Milford, NH 03055.
Milford was incorporated from Amherst in 1794. It was named after the shallow Mill Ford of the Souhegan River, so-called because of the many 18th century mills that located here.
The town is located approximately 10 miles west of Nashua.
A thriving granite industry resulted in the town being referred to by the catch-phrase, The Granite Town in the Granite State.
Nearby Towns: Amherst Town • Hollis Town • Wilton Town •