Wilton Town Hall is located at 42 Main Street, Wilton, NH 03086.
Wilton was granted by the Masonian proprietors, as Number 2, October 1, 1749, to Thomas Reed and others, many of them from Newbury, Massachusetts. It was incorporated as Wilton, June 25, 1762, and reincorporated January 2, 1765. The first settlers came from Danvers, Massachusetts. It is beautifully situated among the hills, on the Souhegan River, which supplies, with uniting streams, a considerable water power for varied manufacturing enterprises.
Nearby Towns: Lyndeborough Town • Milford Town •