Auburn Hills City Hall is located at 1827 Squirrel Road North, Auburn Hills, MI 48326.
The City of Auburn Hills was incorporated in 1983 through a merger of the former Pontiac Township and Auburn Hills.
Auburn was first settled about 1821 by Aaron Webster who came from Auburn, Cayuga County, New York. About 1880 the Town of Auburn was renamed "Amy" then later re-named yet again, in 1919, to "Auburn Heights."
Nearby Towns: Pontiac City •