Inverness Village Hall is located at 1400 Baldwin Road, Inverness, IL 60067.
First known as Deer Grove, the area that would become Inverness was first settled ca. 1836 by George Ela. Rail service to Chicago was established in 1839 as part of the Chicago and Northwestern Railway. Inverness was incorporated as a village in 1962.
Nearby Towns: Barrington Vlg • Hoffman Estates Vlg • Palatine Vlg • South Barrington Vlg • Streamwood Vlg •