The Hoffman Estates Village Hall is located at 1900 Hassell Road, Hoffman Estates IL 60195.
The village is named for Sam and Jack Hoffman. In 1954 these F & S Construction partners (Father and Son Construction) purchased a 160-acre farm and obtained permits for a Cook County subdivision. By late 1955 the first residents were moving into their new homes on 1/2 acre lots.
Incorporated in 1959, Hoffman Estates has a population of approximately 50,000; the village is approximately 22 sq. mi. in size. A village "welcome brochure" (www.hoffmanestates.com, accessed March 2008) reports 7 hotels with a combined capacity of about 800 rooms; 80 village restaurants; the village located approximately 30 miles from downtown Chicago.
Nearby Towns: Barrington Hills Vlg • Barrington Vlg • Bartlett Vlg • Hanover Park Vlg • Inverness Vlg • Palatine Vlg • Roselle Vlg • South Barrington Vlg • Streamwood Vlg •