Acworth City Hall is located at 4415 Senator Russell Avenue, Acworth, GA 30101.
The land which is occupied by Acworth was originally home to Cherokee Indians. Georgia organized Cherokee County in 1831 and a year later divided it into 10 separate counties which included Cobb County. Northcutt Station was a water stop on the Georgia-owned Western and Atlantic Railroad which operated between Atlanta and Chattanooga, TN. Joseph Gregg, a railroad engineer, renamed the station for his hometown, Acworth, New Hampshire. Acworth was incorporated in 1860.
Nearby Towns: Kennesaw City •