Longwood City Hall is located at 175 West Warren Avenue, Longwood, FL 32750.
The City of Longwood, named after a suburb of Boston by Edward Warren Henck, was founded in 1837 and was subsequently incorporated in 1923. Although much has changed in the City throughout the years, Longwood retains its old Florida charm with a centrally located historic district that serves as the central hub of the City. Longwood is located between the Cross Seminole Trail and the Seminole-Wekiva Trail, trails which serve as regional multimodal connections to the County. 
Nearby Towns: Altamonte Springs City • Sanford City •